Sunday, March 21, 2010

Wow...it's been a looong time!

I can't believe I haven't posted since November. I've replied on others post...but never realized it has been so long since I've posted.

I'm almost to the end :)  I get my braces off on March 31st and I can't wait!  My recovery has been really good. Part of my chin is still number and I expect it to be for a few more months. I do think the capsaicin has helped the process. I have days when brushing really gets the nerves going.  I move my chin/jaw area a lot too...anything to stimulate those nerves.

I'm really pleased with how well my recover has gone! I've had lots of compliments and have been told that I look younger...which is awesome consider I'm turning 40 this year.  I can't wait to post pictures with no braces...the before and after is so amazing!

Hope you are all well! Will post pics in a couple weeks :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that your recovery has gone well and you're close to being debraced! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete